Favorite painting style: hyperrealism
Stacy Wannabe is passionate about bringing people together through art. She is a talented artist hailing from Long Beach, New York. Stacy has always had a passion for self-expression through drawing. She graduated from Binghamton University with a major in Art and a concentration in Drawing. Through her artistic training in drawing, painting, sculpture, and photography at Binghamton and Fashion Institute of Technology, Stacy offers her students expertise through inspiring and engaging art classes.
Stacy was the co-founder of Binghamton University’s art club, where she curated art galleries, re-opened the campus art co-op, and brought together students and members of the community through a common love of art. She taught weekly drawing classes for three years where she taught her students how to capture their emotions in their artwork while mastering drawing techniques including proportion, shading and tone. Stacy loves teaching her students to see the world in a new way, and she is dedicated to helping them grow as artists. Using humor and music in the art studio, she aims to make her students feel comfortable and excited for the next art class.
- Favorite Artists- John Singer Sargent and Andrew Wyeth
- Favorite Painting to View- Anything by Bouguereau
- Favorite Painting to Instruct- The Kiss
- Favorite Music for Painting- 80’s
- Hobbies- Cooking, dancing, and watching documentaries
- Fun Fact- Myth: Ancient Greeks believed redheads turned into vampires when they died. In real life, they are vampires from birth.
Email: Email: [email protected]