Something About Us
LoveThyNeighbour works to safeguard the Earth — its people, its plants and animals, and the natural systems on which all life depends, as well as we advocate for fighting against hunger and poverty.
We combine the power of more than two million members and online activists with the expertise of some 500 scientists, lawyers, and policy advocates across the globe to ensure the rights of all people.
With dedicated staff working in more than a dozen program areas, we partner with businesses and community groups on the biggest issues we face today.
Some of LoveThyNeighbour's core values are:
- Credibility and Integrity - We don't make promises we can't keep, and we keep the promises that we've made.
- Excellence in Service - We do our best work in meeting the needs of one another, our donors, our partners, and the sick and dying around the world.
- Attitude - We respect and honor others in the way that we treat them. We strive to remain pleasant, positive and optimistic in all circumstances.
Our Commitment to Donors
Our vision is to enrich the lives of donors and friends by helping them establish a meaningful relationship with this work, and to further our combined efforts to support education as an effective way to alleviate poverty.
- Offshore Drilling in the Atlantic
- Protecting forests and adapting to climate change
- Reducing Food Waste