Certifications – Certified CrossFit Level 1 Trainer; USA Weightlifting Level 1 Sports Performance
While growing up, I’ve always been involved in sports, fitness and athleticism in general. Soccer, football and wrestling were my favorite sports. Also, I did track, soccer and hockey a lot while at the high school.
But it got a whole new meaning for me as in 2007 I suffered an injury while serving in Iraq. I came back home from the military in 2011.
Still because of the injury, I had suffered I didn’t exercise at all since it happened. So at that point of time, I was very overweight and depressed with my life. It all changed in June of 2011, as I reached my limit and decided to turn the tables. I began doing CrossFit again. Firstly in my backyard and after a few months I’ve finally reached my limits at home. I sought out my first box and ended up at CrossFit Fury in Arizona. And now, 5 years later, I am a coach here!
All in all, I cannot be more grateful to the fact how CrossFit and fitness helped me out when I was so much down. I will do my best to provide the same kind of a refreshing experience to my students at this gym!
- 13 Years of experience as a Personal Trainer and Group Training Coach
- CrossFit Level 1 Certified
- CrossFit Powerlifting Certified
- CrossFit Gymnastics Certified
- CrossFit Kettlebell Certified
- USAW Level 1 Certified Instructor
- NASM Corrective Exercise Certified Therapist
- NFPT Certified Personal Trainer
- APEX Certified Personal Trainer
Email: [email protected]