Certifications – Certified CrossFit Level 1 Trainer; Certified CrossFit Judge; CrossFit Certified Kettle Bell Trainer; USA Weightlifting Level 1 Sports Performance Coach Olympic Lifting; SealFit Academy Graduate; Certified CrossFit Competition Trainer
Virgil has been training amateur and professional combat athletes since 1995. His skill-set expands to the following combat styles: MMA fighting, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and Muay Thai Kickboxing… Some time ago, he and his team has become the most victorious MMA team in St. Louis’ history!
Still, Virgil is always embarked on a mission to constantly learn new things. Improving upon his fitness knowledge and skills is what he dedicates most of his free time. He does it so that this knowledge and skills can be passed down to all CF Supercharged members. He and the staff practice the concept of “CANI”… It stands for “Constant and Never-Ending Improvement”.
That kind of philosophy spreads like wild fire throughout our CrossFit classes…
- 13 Years of experience as a Personal Trainer and Group Training Coach
- CrossFit Level 1 Certified
- CrossFit Powerlifting Certified
- CrossFit Gymnastics Certified
- CrossFit Kettlebell Certified
- USAW Level 1 Certified Instructor
- NASM Corrective Exercise Certified Therapist
- NFPT Certified Personal Trainer
- APEX Certified Personal Trainer
Email: [email protected]g