- Final Budget: $9,500,000
- Square Feet: 57,000 sq.ft.
- Contract Type: Construction Management (CM)
- Owner: Albuquerque Area Hospital
- Architect: Spencer Matthew Bennington
- Location: Albuquerque, MI
As we initially took this project onboard, we were ready for all kinds of issues to pop up and prevent us from completing it on time…
Just to mention, a shipyard size itself can be a demoralizing experience for any project manager… Nevertheless, we’ve managed to get it completed on time!
Some of the tasks that we successfully completed during the construction:
- Improving the maritime infrastructure around the shipyard and the city of Norfolk
- Working around the issue with working on it during a hurricanes rich autumn and a cold, snowy winter