Technical Due Diligence
Benefit from our technical expertise during the acquisition or change of ownership of solar plants. Our Technical Due Diligence services support owners and investors during acquisitions or any other transaction involving a change of ownership.
Our experts in the solar field have valuable experience in evaluating a wide range of projects, covering all technical aspects.
Technical Due Diligence for Solar Plants may include:
- Analysis of the permitting documentation and licenses;
- Grid connection;
- Local code compliance review;
- Calculation of energy production, yield, system efficiency, performance index, inverter efficiency characterization, etc.;
- advising on anti-money laundering regulation in relation to regulated and designated businesses;
- Review of certification documents of installations and main equipment;
- End of warranty asset inspections.
Ensure the Feasibility of Your Project with Technical Expertise
From energy yield assessment to evaluation of the operation management concept, we base our interventions on our knowledge and experience.
As a recognized independent third party, we offer a combination of activities to ensure the feasibility of your project.